Thursday, August 07, 2008

A little levity: choice videos from my nephew

My Nephew, Jackson Smith, had some stellar videos to share with me last week. As a break from the seriousness of talking about JAARS, I thought I'd share them with you.

The first is "The Gospel According to the Ewoks" .... how can we forget that it was really the little fur creatures who saved the galaxy from the evil galactic empire? And we also see that Billy Dee Williams continues to have a career.....



The second is how the Lord of the Rings should have ended.....I wish I had thought of this...



Finally....one from mom about Christian the Lion....a lion that two men purchased from Harrods in London back in the 1970s, and then released into the wild.



Read the story behind the video here.

Excelsior
Russell