Monday, May 09, 2005

What's a blog

When I started doing this thing a few weeks ago, and emailed out the information, a number of my friends and family said "what's a blog" -- I was incredulous that they hadn't seen the stories about how bloggers took down Dan Rather, bloggers influenced the presidential election, and 2005 is the so called year of the blog. But in my infinite patience (that's a joke, ya'll), I did my best to explain.

Seth Godin, the marketing guru, had a great article that explains why I decided to start blogging. There’s a huge opportunity out there for communication and reaching a whole community that is somewhat cut off from the church. Read Seth’s article – and then, if you enjoy this blog, consider telling other people about it. It will really help us get ideas out there in the marketplace.

Russell