Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday linkfest

* Been following the flap over the 9/11 conspiracy book? Michael Kruse gives an outstanding analysis of why the Presbyterian Publishing Corp would publish absurd conspiracy theories when Time and Popular Mechanics have been throwing their voices to debunking them.

* Emergent Neo-Puritans Unite -- Did you see the cover of this month's Christianity Today? Calvinism is making a comeback. Where can I order the "Jonathan Edwards is my homeboy" t-shirt.

* Dyah's new blog -- My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter -- is really terriffic. Give her site a visit.

* John Schroeder has earned my eternal friendship -- and an unofficial Eagle and Child no-prize -- for his series on comic book art. Particularly good was his post on one of my favorite Marvel Comics groups, the Squadron Supreme.

And with that, what else can I say but

Excelsior!

Russell