Friday, June 23, 2006

So glad they agree with me

I'm back from GA -- and I'll have more thoughts and commentary later (I hope). However, just a quick return to an old theme. I picked up World Magazine last night and found Roberta Green Ahmanson's article on the religion of ancient Egypt. She followed a theme that I've been hitting on all along -- that there are hints of truth even in the pagan myths of old -- their stories point to the true story of God's redemption through Jesus Christ.

Additionally, a study of ancient Egypt gives great insight into the stories of the Old Testament. Just remember you saw it here first!

So, for this friday, check out some of my previous Egyptology posts:
Ancient Egypt and the Exodus -- what really happened
Continuing Education, a course on ancient Egypt
Russell's Egyptology Lens on Squidoo

Soli Deo Gloria
Russell